Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fantasy

The most beautiful place I have ever been is in the realm between dreams and reality. Not asleep and not awake. A level in the middle. A world between worlds. Where every sound I hear outside my dreams finds a way inside them. Where I can no longer tell if where I am and what I see and feel and do is real or not. This place is where anything can happen, any land can be conquered, and any love can be realized. I find myself not knowing if a memory is real or something I have dreamed. The line is blurred, the boundary crossed. I am anything and everything I wish to be. I am young and I am old. Wise and playful. Strong and weak. Nothing can stop me here, I can overcome all. This is the most beautiful place.

3 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

That is beautiful and I would like to be in that place as well.

Anne

Steve Runciman said...

Some beautiful writing there !

Really impressie stuff. Keep it up :)

XxX

Anonymous said...

its like the description of tranquility and it's kind charity; offering such bliss, calmness, and stability.. its like finding yourself rooting into the plane of existence youve always felt was there... the magic of the universe.. i think those chemist call it the vital force.. its like you felt it.. i love the words you choose