Thursday, March 18, 2010

Incredible

Today I was browsing the untamed Internet and I came across something that brought tears to my eyes. It was a sight of the most beautiful photography I have ever seen. The tears in my eyes were born from absolute amazement and adoration. How incredible it was, every picture, every pose, every face, every theme. It was a site of photography by
Mr. Leonard Nimoy of Star Trek fame. What vision and talent he has. His work is beautiful beyond words. Tears of joy still haunt my eyes whenever I think of those lovely works. I have new hope that there is still real beauty in this world. A long lost smile has been brought to my face, and tonight I will greet sleep with a lightened heart.

3 comments:

PrayerMetro said...

How beautiful.
Glad you had those moments and shared them.

Penny said...

Hey, Lady! Do you have that link?? I'd love to see what brought tears of admiration to your eyes. Glad to see you're still writing your poetry! Bravo!

Penny said...

Thanks for the link!! Pretty cool photos. My favorites were Shekhina, Landscapes and Eggs and Black and Whites.... There's a B & W portrait in Shekhina, I really, really hope I can buy one day....the one with the lady enshrouded in partial darkness with a cloudy-laden backdrop.....

I appreciate your sharing....