Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodbye

My mask is gone
My mask of forgiveness
I can no longer look with blind eyes upon your wrong.
Pain is my only gift from you
Nothing can make me turn from it anymore
Blood and tears have been the only bond between us
You gave me my mask
To hide yourself from me
I can not live with this anymore
I can not survive this anymore
My mask is gone
I have given it away
Pain is to much
Tears are to many
Blood became to heavy
I will have it no longer
I cannot bear it
I must let go
I must let you go
To live I must let you go
Goodbye
Goodbye

1 comment:

PrayerMetro said...

A good friend once looked firmly into my eyes and chastised me. I had been too long looking over pains and abuses from others. He forced me to face them and call the offences what they were. For me it brought freedom. I laugh now. I cried deeply then.