Monday, November 23, 2009

Movie Review

Only moments ago I witnessed one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I watched a movie called: Kissed. As I watched every scene, my love for this art grew. Many emotions flood through me. How incredible this was. What a display of love and passion. I cannot tell you what the movie was about, it is beyond words. I can only tell you how it made me feel. Passion, love, longing, desire, craving. Every emotion possible is coursing through my veins. What sacrifice, what love. It's incredible the rush that comes from knowing that there is something out there that understands and embodies what I myself feel and think. I know many will not understand what I mean or why I write this on here, but I must let it out, this feeling of incredible light and flow. This surge of indescribable passion. My heart, how beautiful this was.

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I haven't seen this movie but there have been rare moments that a movie, a work of art or piece of music would touch my soul. To put the feeling into words is near impossible but your description is very close.

facade said...

yes, we of passion FEEL through many sources. for me, music has coursed my veins from youth. whether my painting, writing or losing myself n another medium...the vulnerabilty of allowing ourselves to be revealed...the good n not so good...freedom that remains