Monday, March 30, 2009

Delusional

Delusional to believe that there are people who can think for themselves.
Delusional to believe that those who go against the grain have a chance.
Delusional to believe that we can do anything besides just following.
Delusional to believe that we can break free.
Delusional to believe that we can lead.
Delusional to believe that we are different.
Delusional to believe that we matter.
Delusional to believe that we care.
Delusional to believe that we will be heard.
Delusional to believe we will survive.

If believing in these things makes me delusional, so be it.

I do believe that we can think for ourselves.
I do believe that we can go against the grain and have a chance.
I do believe that we can do anything besides just following.
I do believe that we will break free.
I do believe that we can lead.
I do believe that we are different.
I do believe that we matter.
I do believe that we care.
I do believe that we will be heard.
I do believe that we will survive.
I believe we will rise above 'them'. Do you?

1 comment:

Ed Ngai said...

I remember this! it was brilliant to read it again! :)