Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something Lovely

I was searching the Internet today and I came across some pictures of some of the old freak shows. There were pictures of the Wolf man, the Bearded Lady, Rubber man, Siamese twins, Worlds Smallest People. They were wonderful. My eyes filled with tears as I tried to memorize each picture. What amazing people! What beautiful heroes! Oh, how I wish to be brave as they were. If only I could go back in time to when these marvelous shows were held. I would go and see these extraordinary beings. I should think I would faint from the excitement and the honor of being so close to them. I know this may not seem very important to many people, but to those who were with me on my first page know how dear these beings are to my heart and how incredible they are to me. If only we could be as open minded as they, as accepting.Oh, how breathtaking, simply lovely.

No comments: