Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thank You

I would like to take a moment and thank all those who have taken the time to send gifts. They are all very lovely. The bracelets made of hair and the ring of stone are just beautiful. Thank You so very much for sending me such wonderful things. Yes, I do collect strange and unusual things. I have collected them myself and they have been given to me. And yes, you may send me a gift anytime you wish. If you wish to know my address again please feel free to ask, and I shall give it again. It would be a privilege for me to be thought of so highly that someone, anyone at all, would honor me with a gift. Especially as personal as these were. I wear the bracelets and the ring always. They are beautiful. Again Thank You.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I like that you're so personal. The small things mean alot to you. There are very few people like you in the world today. xx

PrayerMetro said...

Hey, catching back up. I'd love to send you a special gift made by my daughters in Mexico. It would be an honor to send.

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - there is no free time. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion.